Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SHE GOT ME


its been awhile but i got shit o do so u wont hear from me every day....but today is a special occasion new song from one of the illest and yea that would be me.....

but b4 u hear the song let me give u the story to the song......well my gurl and i have been datin for about a year and a half now and all this time she been sayen like i got alot of dude friends and all this stuff blh blah blah but to me i know how dudes think cuz i am a dude and all niggas want to do when they want to be ur "friend" is pretty much campainen for that pussy and im not cool wit tha...let me take that back not all dudes are like that but for the most part they are and every dude iv seen her talk to is campainen for that pussy but to her they just want to be friends but i knew all along she knew they wernt just for friendships...so recently a dude that she talks to and have been friends for a long time and use to go with.... so recently iv been lookin at her texts and this dude is writen all these corny ass letters of how he wants to fuck her and shit and if you know me i dnt play that shit at all so i hit him up and told him to stop that bull shit or it was gon be soe talkin that we had to do (with fist) and this dude is pure pussy so let me add that......so couple weeks later i look again and here this nigga is again doin the same shit and im not one to go back on my word so i hit him up and told him that i was gon have to come and beat his ass for disrespecting me....im prob the greatest investigator evr cuz i found ewhere this nigga work at and where he live at on and off campus and i was ready to move on this nigga till she told me not too lol.......we still worken it out and its pretty complicated i guess so the only way i know how to vent other than beten sum ones ass is writing and so leads me to my new track....


she got me - awfultruth

No comments:

Post a Comment